Version 1, June 26, 2013
Your personal information is just that – personal – and we take pride in caring for it. This document is designed to explain in simple, easy to understand terms how IQ Life Sciences Corporation (“IQLSC”) collects, uses, and shares your personal information. This policy only applies to personal information you provide to us through our website, so it does not apply to personal information you may provide to us by email, postal mail or other methods.What personal information do we collect from you?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website and submit it to us. In these cases, you may be asked to provide us your name, mailing address, email address, phone number or other information. Otherwise, you may browse our website anonymously since we do not use your computer’s IP address to retrieve any personally identifying information that may be available on the internet.What do we use your personal information for?
We can use any of the personal information you provide to us in one or more of the following ways:
• For customer service – your information allows us to respond to your requests for information or support.
• For employment – your information allows us to respond to your inquiries regarding employment with IQLSC.
• To improve our website – your information and feedback allows us to make adjustments to our website to
better suit website users’ needs.
• To send periodic communications – we may use your personal information to occasionally send information that
we feel would be interesting or useful to you. You will always have the option to opt out of receiving future
communications from us.How do we protect your personal information?
We employ a variety of industry-tested security software intended to prevent outside parties from unauthorized access to any information stored on our computer network servers, including your personal information. At IQLSC, your personal information is made accessible to only those personnel with a need to use it. We treat your personal information in a manner similar to our own confidential information.
Do we disclose your personal information to people or other organizations outside of IQLSC?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise provide your personal information to parties outside of IQLSC without your consent, except under these circumstances:
• Potentially, to other companies that we employ to support our website, or otherwise conduct business for us,
but only if these companies agree in writing to keep your information confidential;
• Potentially, in legal matters, we may release your personal information in order to comply with laws or
You may contact us by email
or regular mail, as follows.
IQ Life Sciences Corporation
16212 State Highway 249
Houston, Texas 77086-1014 USA